zondag 28 juli 2013

ELVIS PRESLEY - GIRL HAPPY - THE REAL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK








Listen













01 - Opening Titles & Girl Happy
02 - Spring fever (duet with Shelley Fabares)
03 - Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce (with additional dialogue)
04 - Startin' tonight (Movie version)
05 - Wolf call (with additional dialogue)
06 - Do not disturb (with additional dialogue)
07 - Cross my heart hope to die (with additional dialogue)
08 - The meanest girl in town (with additional dialogue)

09 - I've got news for you (sung by Nina Talbot)
10 - Do The Clam (with additional dialogue)
11 - Puppet on a string (with additional dialogue)
12 - Valerie at the Kit Kat Club (instrumental & dialogue)
13 - I've got news for you (sung by Shelley Fabares  & additional dialogue)
14 - I've got to find my baby (with additional dialogue)
15 - Wolf Call - Puppet on a string (instrumental & dialogue)
16 - Girl Happy (Reprise) & End Titles


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten